Tag Archives: Spinning Pumps
Gear Cutting Tools
Luren Precision manufactures gear cutting tools that uses a gear cutting tool software program that creates a hob or shaving cutter drawing to developing a relieve grinder to then creating an efficient manufacturing process.
Luren's gear grinding machines can achieve AGMA class 14 or DIN 4 accuracy. Luren has developed a software program based upon a Windows platform. This program makes it easier to train CNC machine operators because the program focuses on the final dimensions of gear or tool verses the individual mapping points of a CNC machine.
Click here to View our certificate
Gear Solutions April 2016 Page 64. Q&A Jaime Fischer, Luren Precision Co.,Ltd.
Power Transmission Engineering April 2015 Page 31. Circle Gear "We've Expanded." Featuring equipment purchase of the Luren Precision Vertical Gear Profile Grinding Machine, LFG-8040.
Gear Solutions October 2014 Pages 46-50 Inside the Taiwan Machine Tools Industry By Chad Morrison
Gear Technology September/October 2014 Page 62 On The Move With Circle Gear
Gear Technology October 2013 Page 25 Luren Looks to Job Shops with Universal Grinding Machines
Gear Solutions January 2013 Page 68 Q&A Chuck Chen Luren Precision
Gear Solutions May 2011 Pages 26-27 Company Profile Luren Precision
Gear Technology January/February 2011 Pages 15-16 Luren Offers Gear CuttingTechnology and CNC Machine Tools
When founded in 1994, Luren worked with ITRI and imported the design and production technologies of gear cutting tools from Samputensili, Italy, to begin the production and sale of our gear cutting tools.
Through many years of production improvements and technological advancements Luren has developed a strong R&D team which allows us to provide R&D solutions to all of our customers through our two business units of gear cutting tools and gear grinding machines. We’ve also expanded rapidly selling our gear grinding machines internationally under the Luren brand.
With the development of our machines, our long partnerships and our experience in the gear industry, we were able to develop sophisticated gear cutting software compatible with all of our machines. Our comprehensive gear cutting solutions have advanced Taiwan’s gear industry like no other. Luren remains an intricate part of the success of Taiwan’s gear manufacturing industry.
Awards and Certifications
With LUREN machines and software developed in-house and backed by our Taiwan Excellence Awards and ISO9001 Certification, we can promise you timely delivery of low-cost high quality gear cutting solutions for your operations. Luren will continue to invest talent and capital to advance the gear cutting tools industry. Our efforts shine through our success in the global marketplace as we become the top global supplier of gear cutting solutions.
of Luren Precision's products is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Established LUREN Precision Co.,Ltd.
- Industrial Technology Research Institute Team Funds Luren Initial Capital NT$ 25 Million
- Successful Pilot Production & Sales of Hobs and Shaving Cutters
- Capital Extended to NT$ 70 Million
- Gear Cutting Tool Exhibition in JIMTOS
- Set Foot in International Market
- Capital Extended to NT$ 100 Million
- Launched CNC Relieving Lathe for Hob & CNC Serration Machine for Shaving Cutter
- Set Foot in Mainland China Market
- Shaving Cutters Supplied to Volkswagen in Germany and Other European Car Companies
- Purchased Hurth (Germany) 9-Axis CNC Shaving Cutter Grinder
- Gear Cutting Tool Exhibition in JIMTOS
- Capital Extended to NT$173 Million
- ISO 9001 Certified
- CDR/DVD Molding Tooling Under R&D
- Attended Trade Shows: EMO Hannover, Beijing Machine Tools Exhibition, USA Gear Exhibition
- Set Up CDR/DVD Mold Production Line
- Capital Extended to NT$ 198 Million
- Became Qualified Gear Cutting Tool Supplier to Honda Motor, Musashi and Aikitec in Japan
- Launched 4 Axis CNC Hob Sharpening Machine
- Launched CNC Hob Relieving Profile Grinding Machine
- Osaka Sales Office Established
- Launched CNC Worm Gear Grinding Machine
- Began Selling CNC Hob Sharpening Machine & CNC Worm Gear Grinding Machine
- Began Producing Carbide Hobs
- Launched CNC Horizontal Gear Profiling Grinding Machine
- Obtained CE System Approval
- Became AGMA Member
- Launched CNC Horizontal Gear Profile Grinding Machine
- CNC Vertical Gear Profile Grinding Machine LFG-8040 Displayed at TIMTOS & Launched
- Shanghai Sales Office Established
- Chicago Sales Office Established
- Hob Cutters and Shaving Cutters have been awarded Taiwan Excellence Award 2011.
- President Ma Ying Jeou and Premier Wu Den Yih Visited Luren Booth in TIMTOS
- HIWIN Technologies acquired 48% stake in Luren Precision Co.,Ltd. Source~ Reuters, Monday, 11 May 2015
- Eric Chou, founder of HIWIN Technologies becomes Chairman of the board of Luren Precision Co., Ltd. May, 2015
- Luren plans to increase capital. Luren Precision Co, which manufactures gear-cutting tools, spin pumps and machinery, on Thursday said its board had approved a plan to increase its capital by NT$150 million, as the company plans to expand capacity this year to meet rising demand. Source~ Taipei Times, May 02, 2015 - Page 14
Luren Precision President, Shi-duang Chen
LUREN'S initial Italy technology acquisition along with long-term support of ITRI and close relationships with academic and research institutions has give Luren the ability to significantly increase R&D capabilities and key technologies, allowing Luren to develop two successful business units, which are Gear Cutting Tools, and Gear Grinding Machines.
Luren began its international sales and marketing for its gear grinding machines under the Luren brand name since 2005.
LUREN was established in 1994 in Hsinchu Science Park with nine elite members from the mechanical labs in ITRI, a government-sponsored research facility in Taiwan. Now Luren has over 250 employees and as Luren closes in on nearly two decades of prosperity, many of my original team members and I have been blessed with the ability to participate and witness the most prosperous times of precision mechanical industrial development in Taiwan history.
Before Luren, gear cutting tools and gear grinding machines had to be imported from other countries into Taiwan. As the result of high tooling costs and long delivery schedules, gears made in Taiwan were not competitive in the global market. Luren was then urged to establishment by the Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry, ITRI, and major gear manufacturers in Taiwan. Luren missionized itself to advancing the gear technology industry in Taiwan and supplying top-quality precision gear manufacturing tools to Taiwan gear manufacturers.
With focusing on key technologies in R&D, the manufacturing process and our quality assurance process, we are able to achieve the best cost performance in Asia. We’have also developed our own smart grinding software for our various grinding machines to dramatically increase our customer’s productivity by decreasing the learning curve and increasing the time the machine is utilized in production versus down time. This is a clear competitive advantage that makes Luren’s grinding machines stand out in the crowd.
Nevertheless, we have never been satisfied by our accomplishments. In addition to our continuous growth and significant contributions to the gear community we also want to continue to advance our global presence. Our vision is to supply our top-quality gear cutting tools and gear grinding machines to gear manufacturers worldwide, fulfilling their demands and helping them to increase their competitive edge, securing their place in the world market place.
Hobs Standard Hobs, Worm Hobs, Milling Cutters, Spline Hobs, Timing Pulley Hobs, Rack Hobs, Sprocket Hobs, Carbide Hobs, Special Profile Hobs
Shaving Cutters Conventional, Diagonal, Plunge
Shaper Cutters Disk Type, Shank Type, Bell Type