Matrix Machine Tool (Coventry) Limited
● Matrix is existing since 1913 and has been producing Thread grinding machines since 1934.
● We have supplied machines literally in their thousands all over the world. And till date we have machines as old as sixty years, still working in the field.
● Matrix machines are still built in Coventry, England.
● Needless to say, Matrix machines as a brand is well recognised across the world and machines have longevity.
● Luren Precision is the US base sales and service office for Matrix Machine Tool.
● All machine have a closed loop system with feedback encoders and we use 0.0001 resolution scales.
● We use the latest Control system and at present it is Siemens 840 DESL.
● We use globally known peripherals such as Winterthur, Wendt, etc. including well know global brands for tooling.
● All External Machines have work-head mounted Dresser units , and for Internal machines Dresser units are located towards rear of the machine.
● Main feature of Matrix machines is that we have our own unique “Profilemate” thread software. This is supplied as standard with basic machine.
● As an option, we also provide “worm” Profilemate” software.
● All External machines are fitted with Auto Balancing Systems.
● All machines are supplied with Remote Diagnostics, customer has to make provide internet facility.